Vendor Information + Application
The Great Chili Cook-Off, Salsa & Beer Tasting welcomes vendors that are consistent with the nature and spirit of our event. For approval, please fill out the request form below to let us know what kind of business you wish to bring to the event. You will be located outside, between Herzog Hall and the Beer Garden. No vendors can set up inside the hall.
Upon approval, you will pay the following non-refundable registration fee:
- Basic Vendor Fee as an artist, craftsperson, non-profit, or food vendor: $125
- Basic Commercial Vendor Fee non-artist or non-craftsperson, etc.: $250
- Please note: Outside vendors may not sell beer, soda or water.
- 3’x8′ foot table and 2 chairs will be provided.
- You may bring your own set-up & pop-up shade cover with a maximum footprint of 10’x10′.
- If you require more space the fee may be higher.
- You may have 2 people at your booth. Extra people at your booth must pay the entry fee.
- Vendors should arrive anytime after 9am to set up and ready to sell at 12:00pm.
Email Diane Dragone with questions.
Having trouble viewing the application form? Click here to open it in another window.